About Me

My photo
Hey guys! I'm just a girl hopelessly in love with makeup, clothes and bling! I keep trying new products and that's why I wanted to start this blog so that I can share my views about the things I love. Please feel free to comment, subscribe and email me if you have any doubts or requests. I love discussing makeup!!

Saturday 9 March 2013

NYX Auto Eye Pencil- Acid Green: Review

I bought this eye pencil off of Flipkart.com and it looks like this: -


The color displayed in the box is what its supposed to look like.
This eye pencil cost Rs.175 on Flipkart when I bought it but it lasts a pretty long time.
Since this pencil is automatic, you don't need to sharpen it, just twist the bottom and more comes out so that's something I really like :) 

The product itself is smooth and its quite easy to apply on your eyelid. Its not entirely waterproof but it does stay for the whole day so that's good. But since the color is light, you need to apply it twice to be able to see it clearly.
This is how it looks with two coats:-

I use this color whenever I'm wearing dark/light greens and yellows. But you could wear it with blacks and whites and even with purple if you're going for a more funkier look :)

I hope this helps!

XOXOXO
Purple Colored Lenses

2 comments:

  1. Nice.I think ill buy it. Is it available in blue? And what other colours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other colors in this range are sapphire, dark brown, brown, gray, black, electric blue and silver.:)

      Delete