About Me

My photo
Hey guys! I'm just a girl hopelessly in love with makeup, clothes and bling! I keep trying new products and that's why I wanted to start this blog so that I can share my views about the things I love. Please feel free to comment, subscribe and email me if you have any doubts or requests. I love discussing makeup!!

Sunday 10 March 2013

Nail Art! ~ Retro Blue Sparkles

Hey guys!

I was just messing around with nail art ideas today and came up with this. I hope you like :)

Steps:

1. Make sure your nails are scrubbed of old nail polish and completely clean.

2. I used blue as my primary color but you can use any color you want. This design will work with pretty much any color.

3. Take the nail polish color of your choice and paint half your nail with it. Add two or three coats so the color is nice, bright and even.

                                                                                                                                   
















4. Once that is completely dry, then take a black liquid eye liner. That is what I used but if you have black nail polish with a thin brush then that would be even better.

5. Draw big circles on the unpainted part of your nail like this:

 

















6. Draw random circles all over the unpainted part of all the nails.


7. After the eye liner/ nail polish is completely dry, add a clear top coat.

8. Or you could also use clear glitter nail polish like I did.







The top coat will prevent the eye liner from washing off so you don't need to worry about that.

I hope this was helpful. If you guys g=try this out or have some nail art designs of your own then please email them to me :)

XOXOXO

Purple Colored Lenses







No comments:

Post a Comment