About Me

My photo
Hey guys! I'm just a girl hopelessly in love with makeup, clothes and bling! I keep trying new products and that's why I wanted to start this blog so that I can share my views about the things I love. Please feel free to comment, subscribe and email me if you have any doubts or requests. I love discussing makeup!!

Monday 4 March 2013

Jovees Kajal: Review

I bought a tube of Jovees Kajal recently. I was in serious need of a Kajal stick, because my Lakme' one ran out. This is what it looks like:



I am loving this product for so many reasons! Let me list them out:

1. Though its price is a little high, I think its completely worth it because it lasts a really long time.

2. It has a rotating cylinder at the bottom (similar to lipstick) so no need of messy sharpening.

3. The color is really dark and bold even with just a single swipe.

4. The Kajal lasts the whole day and there's no need to touch it up during the day (unless you wash your face).

5. It doesn't make your eyes burn even when applied directly to the waterline.

6. Its made with natural ingredients so its not harmful for your skin.

The one downside to this product is that it does smudge a little on really humid days or if you apply a really thick coat so you might need to be careful about that. 

Its also not completely waterproof but I'm actually happy with that because I don't need a separate make up remover to take it off and it just washes off with normal soap.

All in all, this is a great product for everyday use and you guys should really check it out! :)

XOXOX
Purple Colored Lenses

1 comment: